Pages

10.17.2013

Vintage Kodak Camera


Scored this awesome vintage, 1950's Kodak Duaflex II camera yesterday while browsing a local antique shop. I was in search of some fun decorative accents to add to my home decor. I've totally slacked on the decorating (and blogging) lately. I only recently began the switch-over from sand and seashells to pumpkins and apple- and spice-scented candles, I know, I know I'm more than a little behind.

I've started classes toward my MBA, have been working A LOT and recently took on a freelance copywriting job...plus I've been away from home 4 of the last 6 weekends. So I've been a little tied up with other things. However, I'm getting back to my passion for decorating ASAP.

I even have a handful of projects in progress, so stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment