I used the awesome magic bullet my sister gave us to make this one. I didn't measure anything, so just eyeball it and add more of whichever ingredient is your fave - it's really good with a little extra sorbet!
- Get your blender or magic bullet
- Add a little orange juice
- Cut up a ripe nectarine and toss it in
- Add a few spoonfuls of raspberry sorbet
- Blend to break up the chunks of nectarine
- Then add ice, blend some more and you're good to go
It's seriously so good (and I HATE orange juice). Super refreshing. I also think it would be an awesome cocktail if you just add a few splashes of raspberry flavored vodka.
Do you have any delicious, refreshing smoothie recipes to share?