Pages

3.13.2012

3 of My Favorite Things: Travel, Food & Adventure


There’s a lot of trashy reality TV out there and although I admit I am victim to some of it, this new show from Bravo is something I don’t think any of us travelers want to miss. I, for one cannot wait! I'm psyched for Around the World in 80 Plates – think Amazing Race meets Top Chef –Bravo TV is merging food, travel, culture and adventure to keep viewers engaged and hungry for more, pun intended.

Cat Cora and Curtis Stone will host as twelve contestants travel through China, England, France, Italy, Spain and beyond, learn local customs, culture and cuisine, then face-off in various culinary challenges, competing for the grand prize of $150,000. This sounds like the perfect program for travelers with an appetite for culinary diversity and a thirst for adventure! Set your DVR’s people, the show premieres Wednesday, May 9th at 10pm.

You can learn more about Around the World in 80 Plates on the show's website.

Who will be tuning in? I know I'll be drooling, err, I mean watching!

~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment