Pages

3.03.2012

What I Pinned: Pinterest February 2012

Here are some of my February Faves from Pinterest...follow my boards & you can see them all. Pretty sweet deal ;-)





From top; left to right:

1. Cheesy Pull Apart Bread. This bread looks so delicious and you could make it in so many different ways. What can I say, I'm a sucker for cheese & carbs!

2. Sleep Slim Smoothie. This one got a ton of repins, I haven't tried it yet, but I've been on a smoothie kick for a while and this one sounds delicious and nutritious. I'll keep you posted.

3. Pantry Stencil. This pin was my original inspiration for the crazy pantry stencil project I'm currently working on.

4. Mirrored Tablescape. How gorgeous is this mirrored table with the flowers and candles? Clearly this is for a wedding, but I pinned it as an idea for an entryway table. Not sure which direction I'm going yet.

5. Pallet Coffee Table DIY. I love the look of this coffee table constructed from pallets. I think it would be so fun & easy to make!

6. Travel Quote. I LOVE to travel and think this quote says it all.

7. Travel Memory Art. Love this idea for preserving your travel memories & displaying them on your walls. This is a great way to use up those ticket stubs, maps and other souvenirs you pick up on your travels and don't want to throw away when you return home.

8. Refinished Dresser. Pinned this for inspiration on transforming my old dresser.

9. Memory Jar. Cool idea - write down everything that makes you smile this year and save it in a jar. On NYE reflect on the happy memories from the previous year.

10. Decorate your front door for Spring. Try something different from the traditional spring wreath.

Hope you liked my February pins! If you did, follow my boards!

~Amy

What Pinterest projects did you work on this month? Anything fun I should know about. Leave a link to your boards so I can follow you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment