Pages

2.10.2012

Our sectional is almost here!!

Got the shipment confirmation this morning! I cannot wait until it finally arrives in our living room & we can finish furnishing and decorating!!

I'm trying to post this from my phone so I can't save a good pic of the couch, but here it is! It's the Henry sectional from west elm. We upgraded the fabric to a linen blend in gravel. It's also one seat shorter on the right to fit nicely in our room. Can't wait!

I have some fun valentine projects & a cork board project I completed last weekend to show u, but photos are not handy so they'll have to wait until we're home from skiing this weekend! Oh & we finally hung a large custom framed photo from our engagement shoot in boston in the entry so I'll show u that & some before and "in progress" shots after our almost-entire-house paint job!

Until then, have a great weekend decorating, DIYing & blogging!

~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment