Pages

2.24.2012

Project Pantry: Day One

TGIF! Ok I wanted to share an update on my pantry closet stencil. This is how far I got in one night after work. It's looks really good!...from far away. I have a two small spots on the right that I couldn’t get to, but I will.



So it's not that bad, but it definitely needs touch ups because some of the gray seeped into the white area. Then there was the problem of the gray paint peeling in a few spots. I'm not sure if that's because the paint was too thick in those spots or what. I guess I'll read up on it a little & see if I can learn anything about the correct way to do this! In the meantime, lots of trial and error, possibly more error

Hopefully I'll get a lot further on it this weekend! Stay tuned for updates.

~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment